Forms & Policies
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Referral from your primary care physician if your insurance requires it
- New Patients: download a Patient Intake & Medical History form below
Download Patient Forms
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Download Office Policies
Appointments can be made during calling our office during normal business hours.
After Hours & Emergency Care
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911 or head to the nearest emergency room. For all other calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. In some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
All office visits are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and debit cards. Please contact our billing office should you have any financial questions or concerns.